PLIVA HRVATSKA d.o.o. – edukacija vanjskih izvođača
Sukladno Ugovoru s Pliva Hrvatska d.o.o. iz Zagreba obavljamo edukaciju vanjskih izvođača koji će obavljati radove na lokacijama Plive.
Osposobljavanje je obvezno za sve zaposlenike tvrtki koje će obavljati radove u prostorima i pogonima Plive.
Edukacija obuhvaća upoznavanje radnika vanjskih izvođača radova o obvezama i postupanjima prilikom izvođenja radova na lokacijama PLIVE u području zaštite na radu, zaštite od požara, zaštite okoliša i osnova dobre proizvođačke prakse (DPP).
Company Zaštitini sustavi Zagreb Ltd. is authorized to perform services in the field of safety at work, fire protection and environmental protection.
All of our employees are specialists and experts, mostly university degrees and have many years of experience in carrying out activities in the field of safety at work and fire protection.
For safety at work we are authorized by the Ministry of Labour and Pension System of the Republic of Croatian, authorization CLASS: UP/I-115-01/12-04/12; Reg 524-03-01-02/3-12-4 of 28 June 2012th.
For jobs of training for initial fire extinguishing, we are authorized by the State Administration for Protection and Rescue – Fire Fighting Service, authorization CLASS: UP/I-034-01/07-01/09, Reg. 543-01-06-02-07 -2 of 16 March 2007
Decision Number: 511-01-208-UP/I-4484/3-11-1/8 from 07 September 2011th authorized by the Ministry of Interior to examine the correctness of fire detection and firefighting and
Decision Number: 511-01-208-UP/I-4485/3-11-1/8 from 07 September 2011th authorized by the Ministry of Interior for testing fire detection the presence of flammable gases and vapors.
Authorization for inspection of gas installations professional level I. II. III and IV. issued by the Croatian Gas Association.
Authorization for testing electrical installations in hazardous areas (“EX spaces”) issued by the Agency for Explosive atmosphere.
The company applies a quality management system ISO 9001: 2008 in the field of safety at work and fire protection.
1. Safety at work
We conduct tests:
Testing machines – devices with high risk
- Machinery for wood working, metal and plastic
- Construction machinery
- Forklifts and other means of transport
- Boiler rooms (gas and oil)
- Gas appliances
- Other machines and equipment
The working environment:
- Testing of physical factors
- Testing of chemical factors
Tests of lightning protection systems
Testing of electrical installations
- Testing of indirect and direct contact voltage
- Examining potential equalization (connectivity metal masses)
- Testing of switchboards
Testing the effectiveness of ventilation
Tests for the purpose of obtaining the minimum technical requirements (MTR)
Testing leak gas installation (professional level I-IV according to the instructions HSUP-P 601. 111)
- Training of employees for safety at work
- Training of employers and authorized persons by employers for safety at work
- Training commissioner for safety at work
- Training of employees to provide first aid (in collaboration an occupational medicine specialist)
- Professional training for certain occupations
- Making risk assessment and risk assessment update
- Making risk assessment for workplaces with computer
- Making occupational safety regulation
- Creating rules for fire protection
- Plan for evacuation and rescue
- According to the contract we perform safety at work for employers who employ less than 50 workers
- Department safety at work by contract provides technical assistance, monitoring, internal control and other activities in the field of safety at work for businesses that employ up to 250 employees
- To other employers provide services safety at work
- We provide services coordinators for safety at work on the construction site:
- At the design stage (Coordinator I)
- Under construction (Coordinator II)
2. Fire Protection
Training of the population for the implementation of preventive measures for fire protection, fire fighting and rescue people and property endangered by fire
Insulation testers of cables and electrical installations
Tests in potentially explosive atmospheres spaces (“EX spaces”)
Inspection and testing of protection against static electricity
Testing installation for fire detection and fire extinguishing
- Testing of a stable fire alarm system
- Testing of a stable fire extinguishing system with carbon dioxide
- Testing of a stable system for fire extinguishing with foam
- Testing of a stable system for fire extinguishing with water (sprinkler, drencher)
- Testing of a stable system for fire extinguishing with powder
- Testing of a stable system for reporting the presence of flammable gases and vapors
- Testing of a stable system for fire extinguishing with water – hydrant network
- Testing equipment and installations to prevent the emergence and spread of fire (fire dampers, the dome of smoke extractor, automatic fire doors)
Testing of emergency lighting (anti panic and auxiliary)
Testing remote pushbutton electricity in case of emergency
Making plans for evacuation and rescue
View of fire extinguishers
- Periodic inspection of fire extinguishers
- Control testing of fire extinguishers